Google
 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In the beginning

As far as I'm concerned, life has three stages (versions in computer parlance) -

Version 1 - You're a kid and you grow up. Ohhh to go back to those days....
Version 2 - You get married. Life changes completely when you enter this stage
Version 3 - One day, you hear or say two words that you'll never forget "I'm pregnant". Again, life changes completely...

That's about it, that's life in a nutshell. I recently reached version 3 and heard those two words the other day, and guess what? I have no problem moving onto this new branch of the tree of life.

So why am I telling you all this? Well, because I had this idea. The idea is to document and share all these new changes my wife and I are about to experience with YOU - the rest of the world. Everyone who is going through or will be going through version 3 of life can read along and join us in this new adventure. Not only the experiences, but everything associated with having a new baby - finances, the ups & downs, everything. I plan to inform you guys about all the new and exciting things from babyland - cribs, toys, formula. Plus, I'm one of those people who researches to the Nth degree to make sure I have all the necessary information to make the correct decisions. When it comes to a new baby, believe me... the more the research the better. Why not share it with all of you?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog Faz, its amazing to see what goes into planning the new one and its so much fun to go back to memories.