Google
 

Monday, June 4, 2007

It's been a while

It's been a while since we've posted anything here.. again, I must blame all the school work I have for this crazy summer class! But it's only about 8 more weeks left and then I'm free! Well at least free from papers, group presentations or 3 chapters to read in one night type obligations. Either way, I need to find some time for more exciting things, like new cribs or new strollers! Actually, it might sound lame to all of you who have never had kids - or have had kids before and have already been through this - but we're kind of excited. I'm going to start writing about these thoughts and maybe even come up with some polls so all of you can help us decide on what to get! Now that sounds cool.. at least to me, don't know what Mom3.0 would say about that..

No comments: