Google
 

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dad3.0 turns 37!

Wow, I'm 37... I was going to put an exclamation mark there but I don't know how excited I am to enter my "late" 30s. Is 37 your late 30's?? I don't know, but like I told a friend "I feel no older than when I turned 35 and only slightly older than 25". It's all up here (I'm pointing to my head) and if you're going to think you're old, you'll feel old.

Guess what?? We had our first trip to the OB yesterday! It was amazing... but... I'll have to keep you guys in suspense. I gotta finish a paper for my Strategy class tomorrow. You don't know how happy I'm going to be when I finish my MBA this summer, which is before the baby arrives. I don't think I could do school, work and baby all at the same time!

Total Baby1.0 cost as of 4/18/07: $34.60

No comments: